Ocean Dildos, a hardcore campaign prohibited for people under 18 years of age to preserve the oceans.
Regularly I talk about innovation to clean the oceans but also to recycle the plastic recovered in the oceans. Let’s talk about ocean dildos
Plastic takes hundreds of years to decompose and thousands of tons are dumped every year in the oceans … Horror!
Also, MTV Brasil hit hard; to make the public aware of the urgency of preserving the oceans, they have imagined a daring campaign, shocking and very striking with ocean dildos.
The slogan “Do not f * ck the ocean, do it with yourself” is meant to be explicit and straightforward.
Written on colorful sextoys made of recycled plastic (recovered in the oceans), the message referring to the website of Ocean Dildos which also proposes advice to live without plastic.
– Reduce plastic in your life by preferring products made from other materials
– Use recyclable bags and not disposable plastic bags!
– In 2017, no longer use plastic cups but prefer mugs, glasses
– Avoid cosmetics using highly polluting polyethylene
– Acquire the reflex to take with you a container to take back your waste when you go to the beach (it falls under the sense, right?)
– Recycle the plastic by placing it in the places provided for this purpose
The Ocean Dildos sextoys, packed in colored boxes depicting sea animals in the form of sextoys, are meant to be an effective alternative to shock with the goal of fighting for the preservation of the seas and oceans.
A campaign that will undoubtedly mark the spirits for a greater awareness of the importance of preserving the precious marine environment especially for our eyes of divers … and still speaking of pleasure …
We will not forget: “Help, preserve marine life … Recycle your f * cking plastics”
Would YOU ALSO continue to think with us on YOUR passion?
LIKE and share the Facebook page DDIVE